In-Cumbria Magazine have produced a nine page feature article on Ulverston for this month’s edition.
Under the section titled District Focus Ulverston, the article discusses business prospects for the town on both the local and global stage.
Article features include:
- A chat with local shops and businesses
- A discussion about increasing footfall in the town on Sundays, with an emphasis on extending opening hours for shops and cafes
- Inspiring Entrepreneurs: A detailed look at Ulverston metalworker, Chris Brammall
- Ulverston at a Glance – stats and figures
- A detailed look at FETL (Furness Engineering and Technology) and partner business Twist Tech
- Business focus – Six Big Ulverston Names
- A look at VR technology company LA12 Ltd
You can read the full article online here: www.in-cumbria.com/magazines