Arnold Diggle & Co has been established since 1974, focusing initially on the servicing of petrol pumps to the many independent garages and local authority sites. However the company has since evolved substantially over the years into a comprehensive service and construction based company. We carry out a wide range of projects nationally on a variety of types of oil storage facilities.
At present we operate three stocked mobile service equipped vehicles which enables us to carry out most calls on a first time fix basis.
All our engineers are fully trained to operate the machinery and we can offer our services for hire.
Our equipment ranges from small fuel transfer pumps to towable vacuum tankers for tank cleaning and mobile fuel bowers to transfer products.
Retail Forecourt Services
Supply/Installation & Maintenance of Fuel dispensers, Oil storage tanks, pipework and ancillary equipment.
- Supply & Installation of tank gauges and fuel management systems.
- Vapour Recovery system services.
- PPM service visits carried out as required.
- Our experienced civils team undertake all ground work during installation.\(i.e kerbed islands installed and concrete pads laid)
- Tracked excavator & JCB operators.
- Remediation of ground spill clean ups
- Supply and Installation of bunded plastic tank fuel stations for vehicles.
- Removal of oil storage tanks in accordance with environmental legislation.
Depot & Commercial Services
- Fabrication, erection, service & repairs of canopies, gantries, walkways and tanker safety cages.
- Installations of oil separators, drainage, resurfacing works and bund wall construction.
- Comprehensive oil depot decommissioning works undertaken from removing all fuel from site to tank uplift removal and demolition of buildings.
- Remediation of ground spill clean ups.
- Manned entry tank cleaning services.
- Internal grit blasting of tanks following cleaning in preparation for inspectors.
- Tank repair works carried out.
- Experienced welding/fabrication team carrying out a diverse range of activities within an oil depot environment.
- Tanker loading arm repairs.
- Fabrication, installation and service of bottom loading skids.
- Our civils team also carry out a wide range of services including tracked excavator and JCB operators.
THE ABOVE LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE, WE OFFER A DIVERSE RANGE OF EXPERTISE WITHIN THE FIELD.
Tel: 01229 582769
11 Fountain Street, Ulverston,
Cumbria. LA12 7EQ