The Festival Town on the Edge of the Lake District
All competition participants must adhere to the terms & conditions set out below:
- Photographs submitted to the competition must be taken by amateur photographers, not professional photographers or people who take photographs for a living.
- Photographs must be of Ulverston town or the surrounding area, and on the theme of autumn.
- Photographs submitted to the competition may be published on the Choose Ulverston website and shared on our social media platforms. All published photos will be fully credited and participants will still have full ownership of their photographs.
- There will be one winner of the competition. The winner will be chosen by Choose Ulverston’s photographer.
- The competition ends on Monday 20th of November 2017. The winner will be announced on Tuesday 21st of November 2017.
- Photos submitted to the competition after the 20th of November 2017 will not be counted.
- The competition winner will receive a gift voucher for a meal for two, including drinks, of up to a maximum value of £60 in total at Bici Cafe in Ulverston. The voucher can be used at lunchtime or in the evening on any day except on a Friday night, during Saturday lunch time or on a Saturday night at the restaurant.
- It is advised that the competition winner books their meal in advance to avoid disappointment, particularly during evenings and during busy periods, when tables are booked up.
More detailed prize terms & conditions will be printed on the gift voucher.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with enquiries about the competition.