A leading Training provider are looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Engineering to deliver L2 and L3 Mechanical Engineering qualifications in both the classroom and workplace to predominantly Work Based Learning cohorts. Experience with Hydraulics & Pneumatics. Key skills to be taught will be Mechanical Maintenance within the Mechanical Engineering curriculum. They are looking for a passionate Engineer looking for an opportunity to pass on their knowledge.
- • Design, Create and Deliver Mechanical Engineering Courses is line with Awarding Body for prestigious clients apprentice programme.
- • Demonstrate in a workshop environment on a range of Mechanical Engineering techniques including Mechanical Maintenance, specialising with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- • To monitor and track student progress in Mechanical Engineering courses.
- • Undertake on site learners assessment
- Qualified to Level 3 in a relevant Mechanical Engineering field
- Time served engineering apprenticeship
- Experience with Mechanical Maintenance (pneumatics, hydraulics, fluid power) and machinery installation
- Confident demonstrator
- Hold an assessors qualification or willingness to work towards (TAQA, CAVA, A1 Assessors, D32 or D33)
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS, DTLLS, CTLLS, PGCE, PGDE, <phone number removed> or Cert Ed)
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary between £31,000-£33,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday
- Training and Development
- Mobile Phone and Laptop