Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon –
A rare opportunity has arisen for a veterinary surgeon to join our team here at Church Walk Veterinary Centre, a two centre small animal practice based in the small market town of Ulverston, with a busy branch in Barrow in Furness. We pride ourselves on first class clinical and client services. You will be supported by a fantastic team of RVN’s, head nurse, lead vet and practice manager.
We are looking for a passionate individual, with at least 12 months’ post qualification experience to join our 4 vet and nursing team who pride ourselves on clinical excellence. This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday), one Thursday night on-call shared between 3 vets (1:3), 1 Saturday morning in 3 (9.00am – 12.30pm) and one weekend in 12.
In return, we will offer you:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Temporary accommodation available
• Up to 7 weeks annual leave with our buy and sell holiday scheme
• Industry leading enhanced maternity/paternity and adoption pay
• RCVS/VDS fees paid • Generous CPD allowance
• Auto enrolment pension
• An excellent working environment in first class facilities, surrounded by a dedicated team
• Access to a range of flexible benefits including Perkbox, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme and much more
To Apply Click Here